Monday, June 16, 2008

Gentle interrogation

Reliable sources tell me that people from all kinds of interesting backgrounds read this blog. (And that people from all kinds of backgrounds avoid it as well.)

Conversations with friends reveal 'design' at many different levels: from the creation of webpages to the intentionality of an education system to the raising of children.

My own observations on 'design' are so small and limited; I would love to gain the perspectives of others. One way is for you to come on here and post (the offer still stands).

Another way is for me to post some interviews. I've already started emailling some people to gauge the willingness out there for some Q&A.

Basically, I email you some general-ish questions, you respond, then I refine my questions based on your response, you reply again, and we post.

If you can't think of anything you want to post on right now, but you're happy to be interviewed, then just let me know. I don't care who you are and what you do (actually, I do care very much - just not that way), you're eligible.

I look forward to seeing how you'll broaden our horizons!

No comments: